Michael Vukojevic Signs OHL Standard Player Agreement
The Kitchener Rangers announced today that defenceman Michael Vukojevic has committed to an Ontario Hockey League standard player agreement with the Club.
The 16-year-old, Oakville, ON native was the 2nd round, 33rd overall pick by the Rangers in the 2017 OHL Priority Selection.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from January 11, 2018
- Oshawa Generals to Host 6th Annual Bell Let's Talk Game - Oshawa Generals
- Michael Vukojevic Signs OHL Standard Player Agreement - Kitchener Rangers
- Don Cameron Potato Night 2018 - Kitchener Rangers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kitchener Rangers Stories
- Kitchener Rangers Select Defenceman Axel Andersson in CHL Import Draft
- Three Kitchener Rangers Selected in 2018 NHL Entry Draft
- Donovan Sebrango Signs OHL Standard Player Agreement
- Kitchener Rangers Announce 2018-19 Regular Season Schedule
- Kitchener Rangers Announce 2018-19 Home Opener