Mets to Host Food Drive at Clover Park on Saturday
The Mets Foundation donated $15,000 to the Treasure Coast Food Bank to purchase food for the distribution of 500 meals to local families in need at Clover Park. Families will receive a box of non-perishable food, a box of meals-ready-to-eat, apples, produce, frozen protein, toilet paper and goodie bags from the Mets and GIVE, the Steven & Alexandra Cohen Foundation.
WHO: The Mets Foundation and the Treasure Coast Food Bank
WHERE: Clover Park parking lot, Port St. Lucie, FL
WHEN: Saturday, February 13th
8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m.
• Discuss this story on the Florida State League message board...
Florida State League Stories from February 9, 2021
- Mets to Host Food Drive at Clover Park on Saturday - St. Lucie Mets
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent St. Lucie Mets Stories
- Reid Brignac Named St. Lucie Mets Manager
- St. Lucie Mets Announce 2021 Schedule
- Mets Announce Revised 2021 Spring Training Schedule and Unveil Health and Safety Protocols at Clover Park
- Mets to Host Food Drive at Clover Park on Saturday
- Mets Announce 2021 Spring Training Schedule