Meet the Bucks Slated for Memorial Day
Waterloo, Iowa - The Waterloo Bucks will host 'Meet the Bucks' night on Monday, May 27 starting at 5:30 pm. The event is FREE to the public, with food and beverage available for purchase.
The Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium souvenir stand will be open showcasing NEW merchandise for the 2019 season. The Bucks Ticket Office will be open, so fans can purchase tickets to all 36 Bucks home games, including Opening Day on Tuesday, May 28 versus the La Crosse Loggers at 6:35 pm, and tickets for the 2019 Northwoods League All-Star Game presented by Experience Waterloo and Cedar Valley Sports Commission.
The 2019 Bucks players will mix and mingle with fans from 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm. At 6:35 pm, the Bucks will play an intra-squad scrimmage which will allow fans to get a preview of the 2019 Bucks squad. Fans will be allowed to go onto the field after the scrimmage to run the bases and receive autographs from players and coaches.
The Bucks open their 25th season of play on May 28 at Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium which will host the 2019 Northwoods League All-Star Game. The ballpark welcomed a new state of the art video board in 2016 thanks to a matching grant from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association. Team ownership has invested more than $300,000 in improvements since the end of the 2014 season including painted bleachers, public Wi-Fi, sound system, group outing areas, kids zone inflatables, and concessions equipment. Fans are encouraged to stay in touch with the Bucks by utilizing their website at www.waterloobucks.com or utilizing the Northwoods League Mobile App.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from May 21, 2019
- Tri-State Talent Headed to Rapids - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- The Stingers and MVTV Wireless Team up to Create the Miracle Minute - Willmar Stingers
- New Season, Familiar Faces - Rochester Honkers
- Meet the Bucks Slated for Memorial Day - Waterloo Bucks
- Pit Spitters Announce 2019 Coaching Staff - Traverse City Pit Spitters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Waterloo Bucks Stories
- Heat Baseball Club Awarded Baseball Equipment Through Share the Glove Initiative
- Harms to Return for Second Season as Bucks Field Manager
- Waterloo Bucks Hire Jonathan Rawson as Radio Broadcaster
- Bucks Partner with Northwoods League Foundation for "Share the Glove" Initiative
- Bucks Announce Summer Internship Opportunities