Mallards General Manager Tyler Isham Moving On
Madison, WIS. - The Madison Mallards General Manager, Tyler Isham, has decided to step down from his role with the team. After a ten-season career, four of those in the GM position, he is moving on from the team to focus on his family.
In a letter to fans, Isham states, "I have made my decision to pursue other professional opportunities in order to spend more time with my growing family".
The Mallards offer the best to Isham, who just welcomed a baby girl in June, and we look forward to seeing him at the ballpark for many years to come.
Mallards President Vern Stenman will oversee day-to-day operations moving forward.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from August 3, 2020
- Kindreich K's Ten as Honkers Extend Skid - Rochester Honkers
- Larks Get Good Sendoff - Bismarck Larks
- Stingers Sweep Honkers with 2-1 Win - Willmar Stingers
- Bombers Split Pair vs. Growlers, Maintain One Game Lead in Pod - Battle Creek Bombers
- Spitters Strike Down Resorters - Traverse City Pit Spitters
- Mallards General Manager Tyler Isham Moving On - Madison Mallards
- Chucks Crush Loggers, Snap Five-Game Skid - Wisconsin Woodchucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Madison Mallards Stories
- Mallards 2020 - Undefeated
- Spooktacular Lineup of Movies Headed to the Haunted Duck Pond Drive-In
- Harry Potter Night Jersey Auction to Benefit the Children's Theater of Madison
- Mallards General Manager Tyler Isham Moving On
- Mallards Offer Exclusive 2020 Bobbleheads with Drive-In Movies