Major League Soccer Terminates Brian Fernandez Contract
PORTLAND, Ore. - Major League Soccer has terminated the contract for Brian Fernandez and the player has been removed from the Timbers roster.
Transaction: Forward Brian Fernandez removed from Portland Timbers roster (contract termination).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 15, 2019
- How the MLS Expansion Draft Works - Nashville SC
- Major League Soccer Terminates Brian Fernandez Contract - Portland Timbers
- MLS 2020: the Expansion Draft - Nashville SC
- Live Stream Information for Match against Bermuda National Team in Exhibition Match Presented by Events DC - D.C. United
- Dave Romney Makes His Move, Looks Forward to New Start in Nashville - Nashville SC
- Whitecaps FC Appoint Experienced Bundesliga Club Executive Axel Schuster as Sporting Director - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- New England Revolution Re-Sign Defender DeJuan Jones - New England Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Portland Timbers Stories
- Marvin Loria Named to Costa Rica U-23 Men's National Team Roster
- Timbers Kick off 10th MLS Season against Minnesota United FC at Providence Park on March 1
- Timbers, Thorns FC Recognized by Portland Business Journal with Commercial Real Estate Transformer Award
- Timbers Announce Roster Status Ahead of 2020 Season
- Timbers Acquire Defender Dario Zuparic