Lynx Waive Forward Erlana Larkins
MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL - The Minnesota Lynx today announced the team has waived forward Erlana Larkins.
Larkins saw action in both Minnesota preseason games. In 13 total minutes, she finished with two rebounds, one steal and a block. The 6-2 forward most recently signed with Minnesota on February 28.
A nine-year veteran, Larkins was a WNBA champion with Indiana in 2012 and made the Finals in 2015 with the Fever. She finished the 2018 season with averages of 2.1 ppg on 44.4% shooting and 2.7 rpg in 13 games. In her best game of last season, the West Palm Beach native finished with four points, six rebounds and a career-high eight assists in the Lynx 89-65 win over the Fever on July 18. She added a season-high eight rebounds the following game against the Phoenix Mercury.
The Lynx will kick off their 21st WNBA season, presented by Mayo Clinic, by welcoming the Chicago Sky to Target Center on Saturday, May 25 at 7:00 p.m. The 2019 campaign includes 34 regular season games and runs through Sept. 8. Full season memberships and single-game tickets are now available by visiting lynx.wnba.com/tickets/ or calling 612-673-8400
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from May 22, 2019
- Wings Waive Gustafson and Burke, Finalize Opening Night Roster - Dallas Wings
- Wings 2019 Training Camp Report: Day 18 - Dallas Wings
- Mystics Release Promotional Schedule for 2019 Season - Washington Mystics
- YES Network Official Regional TV Partner of Liberty - New York Liberty
- Twenty-Two Live TV Games Plus Live Streaming Options for All 34 Games Highlight Fever Broadcast Schedule - Indiana Fever
- Alexander Waived by Fever; Roster Trimmed to 12 Players for Season Opener - Indiana Fever
- Atlanta Dream and WSB-TV Announce Multimedia Partnership - Atlanta Dream
- Wings 2019 Training Camp Report: Day 17 - Dallas Wings
- Lynx Waive Forward Erlana Larkins - Minnesota Lynx
- 2019 WNBA.com GM Survey: Las Vegas Favored to Win Championship - WNBA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.