Lynx PR Staff Accepting Credential, Photography and Seating
MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL - Media members planning to attend Games 1 & 2 of the WNBA 2017 Semifinals at Williams Arena on Tuesday, September 12 and Thursday, September 14 must reserve a seat and credential with the Lynx public relations department.
Due to a large expected media turnout, all media, including those with full-season credentials, are required to RSVP in advance to reserve their seats. As a reminder, a season credential does not guarantee a seat.
Please send credential seating requests to Lynx public relations associate Aaron Freeman ( email@example.com ) by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, September 11. Priority seating for the games will be granted to working members who are on a deadline.
The Lynx public relations department will send a confirmation notification with Williams Arena media information (parking, entrance etc.) upon RSVPs.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 7, 2017
- Lynx PR Staff Accepting Credential, Photography and Seating - Minnesota Lynx
- New York Liberty to Host Washington Mystics in WNBA Playoffs Sunday, - New York Liberty
- Phoenix Advances to Round 2 of 2017 WNBA Playoffs - Phoenix Mercury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota Lynx Stories
- Tickets for Verizon WNBA All-Star 2018 on Sale Now
- Minnesota Lynx Wrap 2018 WNBA Draft
- Lynx Select Ji-Su Park with the 17th Overall Pick in the 2018 WNBA Draft
- Lynx New Icon Edition Uniforms, Court Design and App Revealed
- Minnesota Lynx Issue Statement on Lindsay Whalen