Lynx FastBreak Foundation to Raise Funds for Breast Health Awareness
MINNEAPOLIS/ST. PAUL - Today the Minnesota Lynx announced the opportunity for fans to own an autographed game-worn or game-issued commemorative jersey from the 2020 Minnesota Lynx season. The jerseys being auctioned were worn on Breast Health Awareness Night, Sunday, August 30, when the Lynx took on the Phoenix Mercury in Bradenton, Fla., home of IMG Academy.
Those who enter the auction will bid on an autographed Breast Health Awareness Night game-worn or game-issued commemorative jersey from all 12 Minnesota Lynx players. Winning bidders will receive a five-minute virtual call with the respective player. The virtual call will be scheduled within 1-2 weeks after the auction.
Bidding opens at 9:00 a.m. CDT. on Friday, October 9 and concludes at 5:00 p.m. CDT. on Sunday, October 11 with all proceeds of the auction benefiting Mayo Clinic Cancer Center to further breast cancer research and breast health awareness.
This is all a part of the Minnesota Lynx recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Together with Mayo Clinic, the Lynx are recognizing survivors and sharing the importance of prevention and screening. Fans can learn more by visiting the Minnesota Lynx breast health awareness page.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from October 9, 2020
- Lynx FastBreak Foundation to Raise Funds for Breast Health Awareness - Minnesota Lynx
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota Lynx Stories
- Minnesota Lynx Sign Bridget Carleton
- Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx Release Second Episode of Social Justice Content Series "Voices"
- Minnesota Timberwolves and Lynx Participate in Team up for Change Virtual Summit
- Statement from Minnesota Timberwolves & Lynx Owner Glen Taylor on the Passing of Sid Hartman
- Lynx FastBreak Foundation to Raise Funds for Breast Health Awareness