Ludacris to Perform at Esks Halftime on July 13
(Edmonton) - Grammy-winning international recording artist Ludacris will perform at halftime on July 13 when the Edmonton Eskimos take on the Toronto Argonauts on home turf. Kickoff is 7 p.m. Game day is presented by The Brick.
Tickets to the game are available on TicketMaster and ESKS.com, starting at $33 (+ fees and taxes).
Up to 600 fans will be randomly selected at stadium gates and through other promotions and contests to watch the "Get Back" rapper up close and personal on field level. Additional lucky fans will be randomly selected for an exclusive meet and greet following the performance.
Earlier this year, Ludacris was featured on Carrie Underwood's "The Champion" single that was featured as the opening song for Super Bowl. He first rose to fame in the early 2000s after the release of his Back for the First Time album that featured the hit singles "Southern Hospitality" and "What's Your Fantasy". Other notable hit singles include "Rollout," "Saturday (Oooh Oooh)" and "Stand Up".
Ludacris also hosts the hit TV show Fear Factor, is a regular in the blockbuster movie franchise The Fast and The Furious, and appeared in a number of television shows including Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Empire.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from June 13, 2018
- Stamps Kick off 2018 Season by Facing Ticats - Calgary Stampeders
- This Week in the CFL â?? Week 1 - CFL
- Ludacris to Perform at Esks Halftime on July 13 - Edmonton Eskimos
- Stampeders Players Elect Team Captains - Calgary Stampeders
- Lions Set to Kick off CFL Season Saturday Versus Montreal - B.C. Lions
- Tiger-Cats Sign Former CFL All-Star Running Back White - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Where to Find the CFL in 2018 - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Edmonton Eskimos Stories
- Eskimos Announce Signings
- Eskimos Re-Sign Hugh O'Neill
- Eskimos J.C. Sherritt Retires from Professional Football
- Eskimos Release Neil King
- Eskimos Release Mitchell