Lookouts Cancel FanFest
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - The Lookouts have announced that their annual FanFest event scheduled for this Saturday, March 14, has been canceled out of an abundance of caution. The Lookouts are following the lead of other leagues and organizations while also following best practices from local, state, and federal officials regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. "The health and safety of our fans and staff is our number one priority," said Lookouts President Rich Mozingo. "With that in mind we feel this is the right step at this time."
Season ticket and mini-plan holders will be able to pick up their 2020 tickets beginning on Monday, March 16 at 9:00 a.m. It is also the goal of the organization to hold some of FanFest's scheduled events, such as National Anthem Auditions at a later date. Updates can be found on the Lookouts social media channels and Lookouts.com.
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from March 12, 2020
- Lookouts Cancel FanFest - Chattanooga Lookouts
- Start of Minor League Baseball Season Delayed - Biloxi Shuckers
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Issue Statement Regarding Minor League Baseball Postponing Start of 2020 Season - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- University of Tennessee vs University of Tennessee - Martin Baseball Game at Smokies Stadium Cancelled - Tennessee Smokies
- Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Postpones Gameday Job Fairs - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chattanooga Lookouts Stories
- Drive-Through Merchandise Pick up Tomorrow from 4-7 PM
- Lookouts Lose 2020 Season
- Join Us for Lookouts Opening Day at Home
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Lookouts Cancel FanFest