Liz Cambage Dominates World Games 2018
The opening rounds of the FIBA Women's World Cup are over and Australia is headed to the Quarter Finals against China this Friday, September 28. Liz Cambage has been dominant through the first three games averaging 27.7 PTS and 8.3 REB per game, including a PERFECT first half from the field (11/11) vs. Turkey. Here's the breakdown...
- vs. Nigeria: 34 PTS, 12 REB
- vs. Argentina: 24 PTS, 6 REB
- vs. Turkey: 25 PTS, 7 REB
Cayla George has also had an effective showing so far in the FWWC. She has tallied 19 PTS, 13 AST, and 9 REB through the Opals first three games.
Good luck to Liz, Cayla, and the rest of Opals during the remainder of the World Cup!
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 27, 2018
- Liz Cambage Dominates World Games 2018 - Dallas Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Dallas Wings Stories
- Liz Cambage Named 2018 FIBA All-Star Five
- Cambage and George Battle for Gold in the 2018 FIBA World Cup Finals on at 2pm CT on ESPN
- Cambage and George Help Opals Soar into Semi-Finals
- Liz Cambage Dominates World Games 2018
- Liz Cambage and Skylar Diggins-Smith Named to 2018 All-WNBA Teams