Legends Acquire Michael Qualls
FRISCO, TX, - The Texas Legends announced today that they have acquired guard Michael Qualls off waivers.
Qualls (6-6, 205, Arkansas) spent three seasons at the University of Arkansas averaging 15.9 points, 5.3 rebounds, 1.7 assists as a junior. The Shreveport native played 18 games with the Salt Lake City Stars earlier this season averaging 8.4 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 1.1 assists in 19.4 minutes per game.
The Legends will hit the road tomorrow for their final matchup against the Oklahoma City Blue at 7pm CT. Fans can catch all the action live at www.TexLegends.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 8, 2018
- Warriors Acquire Guard Quinton Chievous from Available Player Pool - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Long Island Spoils Westchester Knicks' Chance to Clinch - Again - Westchester Knicks
- Charge Take Down Claws at Expo - Maine Red Claws
- Charge Crack Claws - Canton Charge
- Legends Acquire Michael Qualls - Texas Legends
- Herd to Host Career Fair and Panel Discussion on Saturday - Wisconsin Herd
- Magic Sign Rodney Purvis to 10-Day Contract - Lakeland Magic
- Legends Control Mad Ants - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Texas Legends Stories
- Legends Take Business and Basketball to a New Level in 2017-18 Season
- Brandon Ashley Invited to 2018 NBA G League Elite Mini Camp
- Warney, Motley Named to All-NBA G League Teams
- Texas Legends Summer Camps Open for Registration
- Warney Wraps up 2017-18 Season with Another Double-Double