Lakeland Magic Announce Five Home Games for 2019-20 Season
The Lakeland Magic, the official NBA G League affiliate of the Orlando Magic, have released five home game dates for the 2019-20 season.
Saturday, November 16
Saturday, December 7
Tuesday, December 10
Saturday, January 18
Saturday, March 14
The first game will be held on Saturday, November 16 and is the first game of the 2019-20 season at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland, FL. Tuesday games will once again be $2 Tuesdays with $2 beers and $2 hot dogs with the addition of $2 sodas added this season. Special theme nights and other promotions will be announced at a later date.
The team's Annual School Day Game is also set for Thursday, January 16. Local students across Polk County are invited to cheer on the Magic with their classmates with game entertainment to include interactive elements surrounding STEM education. The Annual School Day game will tip off at 11:00AM while the other five home games are scheduled for a 7:00PM tip.
The remaining 18 home dates will be announced at a later date as part of the team's 50-game schedule. Opponents will also be determined at a later date.
Season ticket memberships are available starting as low as $8.63 per game and can be purchased by calling 863.825.3258 or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from June 7, 2019
- Westchester Knicks Announce 2019-20 Priority Home Dates - Westchester Knicks
- Mad Ants Announce Priority Dates for 2019-20 Regular Season Schedule, Mini Plan Available for $75 - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Lakeland Magic Announce Five Home Games for 2019-20 Season - Lakeland Magic
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lakeland Magic Stories
- Orlando Magic Announce Roster for MGM Resorts 2019 NBA Summer League
- Lakeland Magic President Shelly Wilkes Honored by the Greater Orlando Sports Commission with the Rising Star Award
- Lakeland Magic Announce Five Home Games for 2019-20 Season
- 400+ Local Students Participate in Magic 863 Reading Program
- Lakeland Magic Forward Amile Jefferson Named to All-NBA G League Third Team