LAFC Statement on Revised Guidelines
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) is grateful and appreciative to Governor Newsom and his staff for their efforts in revising the states COVID guidelines that provide a pathway to allowing fans to attend sporting events in outdoor venues.
We look forward to being able to safely host fans in a reduced capacity at Banc of California Stadium to start the season as California and Los Angeles continue to make progress in the battle against COVID-19.
LAFC will continue to work with L.A. County public health officials, the City of Los Angeles and Major League Soccer on protocols to ensure fans will be able to safely attend and enjoy a match at Banc of California Stadium at the proper time.
LAFC plans to announce health and safety protocols for fans as well as a ticket policy for reduced capacity at Banc of California Stadium soon.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 5, 2021
- LAFC Statement on Revised Guidelines - Los Angeles FC
- LA Galaxy President Chris Klein and Dignity Health Sports Park General Manager Katie Pandolfo on Fans Being Allowed at Outdoor Sporting Events Starting April 1 - LA Galaxy
- City Unveils 2021 Thick N Thin Home Kit Pres. by Orlando Health - Orlando City SC
- Earthquakes Issue Statement on Fans Being Allowed at Outdoor Sporting Events Starting April 1 - San Jose Earthquakes
- New York Red Bulls Sign Under-20 USMNT Winger Cameron Harper - New York Red Bulls
- LAFC Officially Kicks off Training Camp Monday - Los Angeles FC
- Minnesota United Announces Preseason Schedule - Minnesota United FC
- Toronto FC to Start MLS Season in Florida - Toronto FC
- New England Revolution Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule - New England Revolution
- Philadelphia Union Re-Sign Goalkeeper Joe Bendik - Philadelphia Union
- Dan Lovitz Ready for "Different Mountain to Climb" in 2021 - Nashville SC
- LA Galaxy Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule and Roster - LA Galaxy
- Colorado Rapids Sign Forward Diego Rubio to Two-Year Contract Extension - Colorado Rapids
- Colorado Rapids Sign Homegrown Defender Sam Vines to Four-Year Contract Extension - Colorado Rapids
- New England Revolution Sign 2021 MLS SuperDraft Pick Forward Edward Kizza - New England Revolution
- Major League Soccer Statement on Inter Miami CF Player Payment Investigation - MLS
- Pareja Flush with Forwards as Camp Begins - Orlando City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Hosts New England in Final Preseason Match Saturday at Banc of California Stadium
- LAFC to Host over 700 Vaccinated Essential Workers at Saturday's Preseason Match
- LAFC Launches Innovative New Website
- LAFC Announces New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America
- LAFC Tie New England 2-2 in Preseason Match