LAFC Announces Multi-Year Partnership with Farmer John
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) announced today a multi-year partnership with Farmer John, making the specialty meat brand the "Official Packaged Meat Partner of LAFC" beginning with the 2020 season.
"We are so excited to welcome Farmer John to the Black & Gold family," said LAFC President and Co-Owner Tom Penn. "Farmer John is an industry leader who shares our vision of providing a first-class customer experience while also making sure that we are true community partners in Los Angeles."
Through its partnership with LAFC, Farmer John is excited to shine a spotlight on those in our community who are serving theirs with this year's launch of "L.A. Familia," a community-focused campaign that celebrates the diverse individuals and organizations within the broader LAFC family who use their love of the game to support and improve their local neighborhoods. Each honoree's efforts will be recognized throughout the season, with their stories highlighted through a digital content series and more.
"As a mainstay in the sports community in and around Los Angeles for decades, Farmer John is proud to partner with LAFC and join one of the most energetic and enthusiastic fanbases in the country," said Michael Merritt, senior marketing director for Farmer John. "Together, we'll celebrate our beloved city in an even bigger way. Through this partnership and the 'L.A. Familia' program, we have the privilege to showcase and support some of the heartfelt work being done within the local community, which is needed now more than ever."
To kick off the partnership, Farmer John will serve as the presenting partner for an upcoming episode of "Max Live" on Instagram, featuring LAFC lead broadcaster Max Bretos and two-time MLS Golden Boot winner Bradley Wright-Phillips. Max Live presented by Farmer John is set to air on Thursday, April 30 at 8:00 p.m. PT.
Additionally, as part of the partnership, Farmer John will serve as a community engagement associate partner for a handful of LAFC community initiatives, as well as continue to connect fans with the team they love through a range of player and technical staff appearances. More details to come.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 28, 2020
- Sounders FC Announces 2020 Soccer Analytics Conference Presented by Zulily to Take Place Virtually this May - Seattle Sounders FC
- LAFC Announces Multi-Year Partnership with Farmer John - Los Angeles FC
- Star64 to Re-Air 2018 Match against Indy Eleven on Saturday - FC Cincinnati
- Whitecaps FC Launch Outreach Initiative in Support of Mental Health During COVID-19 Pandemic - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- MLS Unites to Discover New Talents - MLS
- The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation Donates $30,000 to Aberdeen FC Community Trust - Atlanta United FC
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Kicks off the MLS Is Back Tournament against Houston Dynamo on Monday Night
- LAFC Launches First of its Kind Virtual Member Tailgate for MLS Is Back Tournament Matches
- LAFC Announces Multi-Year Partnership with Truly Hard Seltzer
- LAFC Launches Owner Sessions Featuring Mia Hamm-Garciaparra, Brandon Beck and Peter Guber
- LAFC Signs First Three Homegrown Players in Club History