LAFC and Target to Host Week-Long Virtual Toy Drive from December 1 Ã¢ÂÂ December 5
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) and Target will host a week-long Toy Drive from Tuesday, December 1 - Saturday, December 5. Toys and additional items purchased will be donated directly to children at Union Rescue Mission - Hope Gardens Family Center.
Instead of physically dropping off donations, those looking to donate can purchase toys through Target's dedicated gift registry. The registry will be live between Dec. 1 - Dec. 5., and purchased items will be shipped directly to LAFC HQ to be gift wrapped by Club staff before donation.
Donated toys will be gifted during LAFC and Target's annual Black & Gold Holiday Party at Union Rescue Mission. Items on the registry come directly from wish lists provided by children at the Mission.
This year's Toy Drive with Target is part of the Club's continued Season of Giving and commitment to being a Force for Good in Los Angeles. In addition to the Toy Drive, LAFC has hosted two events around the Thanksgiving holiday including the Black & Gold Thanksgiving Drive, where LAFC and Target donated 1,000 meals to families in the L.A. community and a volunteer day at Union Rescue Mission where LAFC staff spent the day prepping food ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday.
LAFC and Target to Host Week-Long Virtual Toy Drive
Tuesday, December 1 - Saturday, December 5
Target's dedicated gift registry: http://tgt.gifts/lafc2020
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 1, 2020
- LAFC Announces Roster Moves for 2021 Season - Los Angeles FC
- Civic Activations Continue in Seattle Area as Sounders FC Hosts FC Dallas in Western Conference Semifinal Tonight - Seattle Sounders FC
- Houston Dynamo FC Exercise 2021 Contract Options on 10 Players - Houston Dynamo
- Orlando City SC Designated Player Mauricio Pereyra Agrees to Contract Extension - Orlando City SC
- Tajon Buchanan Named 2020 Canadian Youth International Player of the Year - New England Revolution
- LAFC and Target to Host Week-Long Virtual Toy Drive from December 1 Ã¢ÂÂ December 5 - Los Angeles FC
- Sounders FC Joins Washington Employers for Racial Equity Coalition - Seattle Sounders FC
- Montreal Impact Acquires Defender Zorhan Bassong - Club de Foot Montreal
- LAFC to Face Cruz Azul in Single-Leg Quarterfinal on Wednesday, December 16 at 7:30 PM PT - Los Angeles FC
- Atlanta United to face Club America on Dec. 16 at 8 p.m. EST in 2020 Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League Quarterfinal - Atlanta United FC
- Return Leg against CD Olimpia to be Played on December 15 - Club de Foot Montreal
- Orlando City SC Executes Permanent Transfer for Antonio Carlos, Defender Signs New Contract - Orlando City SC
- Impact Donates Clothes All over Quebec and in Honduras - Club de Foot Montreal
- New York City FC Announces Roster Moves for 2021 - New York City FC
- Vanney Steps Down as Toronto FC Head Coach - Toronto FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.