LAFC and Curacao Announce Multi-Year Partnership
The Los Angeles Football Club (LAFC) today announced a multi-year partnership with Curacao, the largest Hispanic-centric retailer on the West Coast.
"Curacao has quickly established itself as a market leader in the Hispanic community in Los Angeles," LAFC President and Owner Tom Penn said. "Aligning ourselves with Curacao will help us move towards our shared goal of uniting the world's city through the world's game. On behalf of our Club and our supporters, I would like to welcome Curacao to the LAFC family."
The multi-year partnership includes a series of cross promotions in-store, online and at Banc of California Stadium, which will bring the best of LAFC to thousands of passionate fans at the Club and Curacao's retail stores across Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
"Latinos are passionate about soccer, and Curacao is proud of its continued commitment to the Hispanic community by providing access to the things that matter most to them," said Curacao's Chief Marketing Officer Ariela Nerubay. "Joining forces with LAFC, L.A.'s ultimate, fresh and fast-growing soccer Club was a natural choice as it is in alignment with Curacao's strategic focus on introducing our brand to the second generation Latinx."."
Throughout the season, Curacao customers will also have the opportunity to win VIP packages and receive tickets to see the Black & Gold at Banc of California Stadium, pick up exclusive co-branded merchandise both online at Curacao.com and at nine of the retailer's participating locations.
Additionally, Curacao will have a presence at several upcoming games at LAFC's Banc of California Stadium and co-sponsor a series of local community events with LAFC throughout the 2019 campaign.
To kick-off the partnership, LAFC and Curacao will host a Meet & Greet with LAFC forward Diego Rossi on Thursday, April 11. The appearance will take place at Curacao South Gate, located at 8618 Garfield Ave, South Gate, CA 90280 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. PT.
LAFC forward Diego Rossi
Curacao In-Store Meet & Greet With Youth Teams and Fans
Photo Opportunities and Autograph Session
Thursday, April 11, 4:00-6:00 p.m. PT
Curacao South Gate
8618 Garfield Avenue, South Gate, CA 90280
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 10, 2019
- LA Galaxy Launch LA Galaxy Champion Project to Benefit Local Elementary Schools - LA Galaxy
- Kansas City to Host USA vs. Panama in 2019 Gold Cup - Sporting Kansas City
- Costa Rica to Play Bermuda, Nicaragua to Play Haiti at Toyota Stadium in 2019 CONCACAF Gold Cup - FC Dallas
- Plan Your Transport to Stade Saputo - Montreal Impact
- LAFC Sets off on Historic Start in Myriad Ways: Week 7 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- LAFC and Curacao Announce Multi-Year Partnership - Los Angeles FC
- D.C. United Announce Two Washington Spirit Matches at Audi Field - D.C. United
- Tonight's Sounders FC Match in Colorado Postponed Due to Inclement Weather - Seattle Sounders FC
- Colorado Rapids Home Match against Seattle Sounders Postponed Due to Inclement Weather - Colorado Rapids
- Celebrity Chef Marcus Samuelsson Becomes Chief Culinary Coach of New York City FC - New York City FC
- OSC Weekly Ratings Wrapup - OSC Original by David Carlson
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles FC Stories
- LAFC Announces Roster Moves for 2021 Season
- LAFC and Target to Host Week-Long Virtual Toy Drive from December 1 Ã¢ÂÂ December 5
- LAFC to Face Cruz Azul in Single-Leg Quarterfinal on Wednesday, December 16 at 7:30 PM PT
- LAFC Falls to the Seattle Sounders FC 3-1 in First Round of Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs
- LAFC Travels to Face Seattle Sounders FC Tomorrow in Round One of the Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs