LA Galaxy to Begin Preseason at Dignity Health Sports Park on Monday, March 1
LOS ANGELES - The LA Galaxy will begin voluntary preseason training at Dignity Health Sports Park on Monday, March 1 in advance of the 2021 Major League Soccer Regular Season, which is set to begin on April 17.
LA Galaxy players who have gone through their seven-day quarantine period prior to March 1 on a voluntary basis may engage in group training sessions starting today provided each player has conducted the quarantine period, medical exams, and testing. Players who have not voluntarily done their seven-day quarantine period prior to the mandated March 1 date will conduct individual training during the mandated quarantine period this week.
Following the conclusion of voluntary training on Monday, March 1, LA Galaxy Head Coach Greg Vanney, midfielder Jonathan dos Santos and midfielder Sebastian Lletget will be available to media on a video conference call beginning at 12:30 p.m. PT.
A full preseason schedule, along with a 2021 MLS Regular Season schedule, will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 28, 2021
- LA Galaxy to Begin Preseason at Dignity Health Sports Park on Monday, March 1 - LA Galaxy
- Houston Dynamo Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule - Houston Dynamo FC
- Chicago Fire FC Weekly Update: March 1-7 - Chicago Fire FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Tops Real Salt Lake in Preseason Scrimmage in Tucson, Arizona
- LA Galaxy Sign Winger Kevin Cabral
- LA Galaxy Launch Galaxy Discovery Program
- LA Galaxy Launch Since '96 Retro Collection in Conjunction with Major League Soccer
- LA Galaxy Announce Time Change for June 19 Home Match against Seattle Sounders FC