LA Galaxy President Chris Klein and Dignity Health Sports Park General Manager Katie Pandolfo on Fans Being Allowed at Outdoor Sporting Events Starting April 1
LOS ANGELES - LA Galaxy President Chris Klein and Dignity Health Sports Park General Manager Katie Pandolfo issued the following statement on the California Department of Health's decision earlier today to allow fans to attend outdoor sporting events in limited capacities starting April 1.
"We have continued to support the guidance of our health authorities and the Governor's Office as we plan to safely welcome fans back into Dignity Health Sports Park. Today's announcement by the California Department of Health is a welcome update that allows fans to return for events in our building. We look forward to sharing detailed plans outlining the process of safely hosting Galaxy fans at Dignity Health Sports Park. This plan includes giving LA Galaxy Season Ticket Members the first opportunity to return to attending our matches in person.
We will continue to work closely with local and state authorities to adhere to all safety guidelines as Dignity Health Sports Park and the LA Galaxy prioritize the safety and health of our guests. As we have navigated this challenging time, we are excited to see fans at Dignity Health Sports Park soon."
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from March 5, 2021
- LAFC Statement on Revised Guidelines - Los Angeles FC
- LA Galaxy President Chris Klein and Dignity Health Sports Park General Manager Katie Pandolfo on Fans Being Allowed at Outdoor Sporting Events Starting April 1 - LA Galaxy
- City Unveils 2021 Thick N Thin Home Kit Pres. by Orlando Health - Orlando City SC
- Earthquakes Issue Statement on Fans Being Allowed at Outdoor Sporting Events Starting April 1 - San Jose Earthquakes
- New York Red Bulls Sign Under-20 USMNT Winger Cameron Harper - New York Red Bulls
- LAFC Officially Kicks off Training Camp Monday - Los Angeles FC
- Minnesota United Announces Preseason Schedule - Minnesota United FC
- Toronto FC to Start MLS Season in Florida - Toronto FC
- New England Revolution Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule - New England Revolution
- Philadelphia Union Re-Sign Goalkeeper Joe Bendik - Philadelphia Union
- Dan Lovitz Ready for "Different Mountain to Climb" in 2021 - Nashville SC
- LA Galaxy Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule and Roster - LA Galaxy
- Colorado Rapids Sign Forward Diego Rubio to Two-Year Contract Extension - Colorado Rapids
- Colorado Rapids Sign Homegrown Defender Sam Vines to Four-Year Contract Extension - Colorado Rapids
- New England Revolution Sign 2021 MLS SuperDraft Pick Forward Edward Kizza - New England Revolution
- Major League Soccer Statement on Inter Miami CF Player Payment Investigation - MLS
- Pareja Flush with Forwards as Camp Begins - Orlando City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Tops Real Salt Lake in Preseason Scrimmage in Tucson, Arizona
- LA Galaxy Sign Winger Kevin Cabral
- LA Galaxy Launch Galaxy Discovery Program
- LA Galaxy Launch Since '96 Retro Collection in Conjunction with Major League Soccer
- LA Galaxy Announce Time Change for June 19 Home Match against Seattle Sounders FC