LA Galaxy Partner with On the Ball to Provide Complimentary Feminine Hygiene Products
LOS ANGELES - The LA Galaxy have partnered with Scottish campaign On The Ball to offer free, feminine hygiene products in all Dignity Health Sports Park restrooms.
"The LA Galaxy and Dignity Health Sports Park are committed to providing the best experience for the hundreds of thousands of fans that come through our gates each year," said Dignity Health Sports Park General Manager Katie Pandolfo. "We're always looking to innovate our fan experience and this landmark partnership is testament to that."
On The Ball are currently partnered with 66 clubs across the United Kingdom. The LA Galaxy are the first team in MLS and the first professional sports team in the United States to reach a partnership agreement with On The Ball.
"We are delighted that LA Galaxy are pledging their support for female soccer fans with the On The Ball campaign," said On The Ball co-founder Mikaela McKinley. "Making period products readily available and free of charge in soccer stadiums is a real trailblazer move and we hope other clubs in the US will now follow suit. We have 66 football clubs across the UK involved in our campaign but having worldwide support is vital and we can't thank those at LA Galaxy enough for taking this forward thinking step for their fans."
Founded by three female soccer fans in the UK, On The Ball is a grassroots campaign which seeks to help clubs across the world provide the best possible gameday experience to fellow female fans.
LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships for the 2019 Major League Soccer season at Dignity Health Sports Park are now available. Galaxy fans can go to www.lagalaxy.com/since96 to secure their 2019 LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships. Fans can also call 1.877.3GALAXY (342.5299) and press 2 when prompted to secure Season Ticket Memberships.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 20, 2019
- Montreal Draws 0-0 against the Tampa Bay Rowdies - Club de Foot Montreal
- Orlando Claims Inaugural Orlando City Invitational Trophy - Orlando City SC
- Timbers Continue Mobile Mini Sun Cup against Phoenix Rising FC - Portland Timbers
- Revolution Fall to Orlando City SC in Final Match of Orlando City Invitational - New England Revolution
- Lamah's late goal equalizes as Orange and Blue stay atop Carolina Challenge Cup standings - FC Cincinnati
- Red Bulls Take Road Victory in SCCL Leg 1 - New York Red Bulls
- Chicago Fire Battle FC Cincinnati to a 1-1 Draw in Carolina Challenge Cup - Chicago Fire
- Acosta, Rosenberry and Rubio Pen Long-Term Deals with Colorado - Colorado Rapids
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Club Nacional (International Friendly) - February 20, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Fan-Focused Menu Options Coming to Houston Dynamo & Dash Home Games - Houston Dynamo
- LA Galaxy Announce Loans for Bradford Jamieson IV and Joao Pedro - LA Galaxy
- FC Dallas Beats Real Salt Lake 2-1 - FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake Falls 2-1 to FC Dallas in Mobile Mini Sun Cup - Real Salt Lake
- Timbers Acquire Paraguayan International Jorge Moreira on Loan - Portland Timbers
- FC Dallas Opens 2019 MLS Season with Innovative Culinary Enhancements at Toyota Stadium - FC Dallas
- Sounders FC Announces Complete Regional Broadcast Lineup for 2019 Season - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy and Dignity Health Sports Park Name El Silencio Their Exclusive Mezcal Partner - LA Galaxy
- LA Galaxy Partner with On the Ball to Provide Complimentary Feminine Hygiene Products - LA Galaxy
- LAFC Named to Fast Company's Annual List of the World's Most Innovative Companies for 2019 - Los Angeles FC
- Late Goal Gives Dynamo Crucial 1-0 Win on the Road in Champions League - Houston Dynamo
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.