Knighthawks Playing a Pair of Preseason Games this Weekend
The Rochester Knighthawks will wrap up training camp this weekend with a pair of preseason games. On Saturday, Dec. 8, it will be a preview of Opening Night as Rochester hosts the Philadelphia Wings at the Iroquois Lacrosse Arena (ILA) at 7:00 p.m.
The Knighthawks will conclude their preseason slate on Sunday, Dec. 9, when they battle the Georgia Swarm at 1:00 p.m. at the Toronto Rock Athletic Centre (TRAC).
With the game against the Wings added to the schedule, the Knighthawks will have two opportunities to evaluate talent before submitting their roster to the National Lacrosse League on Monday. Currently, Rochester has 18 new players on its 34-man camp roster.
"We'll get answers to questions in Game One," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. "We'll have a pretty good lineup out there for the first game and add a couple of guys that we think can play. We will see where there are and we will adjust and get ready for Sunday."
Rochester opens its historic 25th season on Saturday, Dec. 29 when it hosts Philadelphia at 7:30 p.m. at Connors & Ferris Field at The Blue Cross Arena. That evening, the Knighthawks, in conjunction with iHeartMedia, Inc., will honor their All-Time Team.
Fans can purchase individual and season tickets online at www.knighthawks.com or by calling the Knighthawks Office at (585) 454-4295.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from December 6, 2018
- Knighthawks Playing a Pair of Preseason Games this Weekend - Rochester Knighthawks
- Warriors Rookies Looking to Make an Impact - Vancouver Warriors
- Rush Reel in Travis Cornwall in Trade with Vancouver - Saskatchewan Rush
- Warriors Acquire Draft Pick for Cornwall - Vancouver Warriors
- Jerrod Niemann to Perform During Georgia Swarm's Country Night - Georgia Swarm
- Rush Sign New One-Year Deals with Thompson & Carlson - Saskatchewan Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.