Knicks Beat Blue Coats in OT for Franchise Tying Sixth Straight Win
NEWARK, DE - The Westchester Knicks (11-3), the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knicks, came out on top, 112-107, over Delaware Blue Coats (5-6) in overtime Monday afternoon at the Bob Carpenter Sports Convocation Center. Its six-game winning streak knots a franchise record.
Isaiah Hicks, Kadeem Allen and Billy Garrett each tallied in the extra period as the Knicks outscored Delaware in the extra frame, 6-1, to ultimately settle the final.
Hicks led all scorers with 24 points and all rebounders with nine. Allen followed up his career-high assist performance with nine today and put up a season-high 23 points. Garrett and Kenrich Williams each posted 15 points.
For the hosts, Shake Milton led with 22 points. Cory Jefferson had 21 points and seven rebounds.
The Knicks return to the County Center Wednesday, December 5 for a 7 PM matchup with the South Bay Lakers.
Watch game highlights here - https://youtu.be/a3UjDM_2DOw
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from December 3, 2018
- Knicks Beat Blue Coats in OT for Franchise Tying Sixth Straight Win - New York Liberty
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New York Liberty Stories
- Knicks' Impressive Numbers Overshadowed by Go-Go's Comeback Effort
- New York Liberty Announce Player Signings
- Garrett and Allen Net 20; Knicks Top Memphis, 108-97
- Seven Knicks Tally Double-Figures to Beat Raptors, 111-102
- WNBA Announces Sale of New York Liberty to Joe Tsai