Kitchener Rangers Announce Signing of Isaac Langdon
The Kitchener Rangers announced today that forward Isaac Langdon has committed to an Ontario Hockey League standard player agreement with the Club.
The 15-year-old, Belleville, ON native was the 2nd round, 32nd overall pick by the Rangers in the 2018 OHL Priority Selection. He was a member of the OMHA's Quinte Red Devils during the 2017-18 season where he potted 21 goals and 33 points in 33 games played.
"Today we're happy to welcome Isaac and his entire family into our Kitchener Rangers family," said general manager Mike McKenzie. "Among the many things we liked in Isaac's game was his work ethic, and we look forward to seeing the strides he will make on and off the ice during his OHL career."
Hometown: Belleville, ON
Birthdate: May 22, 2002
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from April 22, 2018
- Bulldogs Win 3-1 in Kingston in Game 3 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Fronts Lose Hard Fought Game 3, Trail Series 3-0 - Kingston Frontenacs
- Kitchener Rangers Announce Signing of Isaac Langdon - Kitchener Rangers
- Future Petes Shine at Development Camp Presented by CCM, East Side Mario's and Pat McAuley - Peterborough Petes
- Barrie Colts Rookie Camp - Barrie Colts
- Colts' Andrei Svechnikov Named OHL Rookie of the Year - Barrie Colts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kitchener Rangers Stories
- Win Roundtrip Airfare for Two on WestJet in Clarky's Kids Game Day Silent Auction
- Rangers Fall to the Knights 5-2
- Rangers Beat the Storm in a Classic at the Aud, 4-3 in OT
- Rangers Lose a Close One Versus the Attack, 4-3
- Vukojevic Named to Team Cherry for the 2019 Sherwin-Williams CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game