Kings Recall LaDue; Brodzinski & Wedgewood Assigned to Ontario
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Kings have recalled defenseman Paul LaDue from the Ontario Reign of the American Hockey League, Kings Vice President and General Manager Rob Blake announced today. Also, the Kings have assigned forward Jonny Brodzinski and goaltender Scott Wedgewood to Ontario.
The 25-year-old LaDue (born Sept. 6, 1992) is a 6-2, 198-pound native of Grand Forks, N.D., who appeared in seven games earlier this season with the Kings, posting three points (2-1=3) and a plus-2 rating. He has appeared in 36 games this season with Ontario, registering 18 points (8-10=18), a plus-8 rating and 22 penalty minutes.
Brodzinski has appeared in 34 games this season with the Kings, recording six points (4-2=6), a plus-5 rating and six penalty minutes. Wedgewood was acquired from the Arizona Coyotes on Wednesday and has not appeared in any games as a King.
The Kings host the Edmonton Oilers tonight at 7 p.m., their three-game homestand. The game will be broadcast on Fox Sports West and KABC Radio 790 with pregame shows beginning at 6:30 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 24, 2018
- Griffins in Second Place After 2-1 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Clendening Ties Franchise's All-Time Scoring & Assist Records for Defenseman - Rockford IceHogs
- Phantoms Rally from Behind for 2-1 Win at Binghamton - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Admirals Drop Second Straight to Stars - Milwaukee Admirals
- Bears Earn Point in 4-3 Overtime Loss to IceHogs - Hershey Bears
- Nell Makes Lead Stand, Wolf Pack Win in Front of Big Crowd - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Burroughs scores lone goal in Bridgeport's second straight setback - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Crunch Take Down Penguins, 3-1 - Syracuse Crunch
- Special Teams Bite Penguins in 3-1 Loss to Crunch - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Thunderbirds Hand Comets Third Straight Loss - Utica Comets
- T-Birds Erase Two Different Deficits to Steal Win from Comets - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Paul Has Hat-Trick in Loss to Laval - Belleville Senators
- Lappin Scores in 2-1 Loss to Phantoms - Binghamton Devils
- Amerks Score Six in the Third in Comeback Win over Marlies - Rochester Americans
- Gauthier Goals Help Checkers Top Bridgeport - Charlotte Checkers
- Wolf Pack Hold on for 2-1 Win over P-Bruins - Providence Bruins
- Kossila Recalled by Anaheim - San Diego Gulls
- Comrie Blanks Chicago 2-0 - Manitoba Moose
- Comrie, Moose Blank Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Hyka, Matteau Return to Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Game #49 Preview: Tucson vs. San Antonio - Tucson Roadrunners
- Coyotes Recall Dauphin from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Game Preview: Rockford Makes First Visit to Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Kings Recall LaDue; Brodzinski & Wedgewood Assigned to Ontario - Ontario Reign
- St. Louis Blues Recall Forward Tage Thompson and Defenseman Jordan Schmaltz from San Antonio - San Antonio Rampage
- Blue Jackets Recall Hannikainen, Korpisalo from Monsters, Assign Zatkoff - Cleveland Monsters
- Game Preview: Condors Blackout Cancer at 7 p.m. - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Rocket, February 24 - Belleville Senators
- Kelly Captains Canada to Pyeongchang Bronze - Belleville Senators
- Flames Recall Andrew Mangiapane and Tanner Glass; Assign Ryan Lomberg to Stockton; Place Mike Smith on IR - Stockton Heat
- Marlies Set for Second Half of Home-And-Home - Toronto Marlies
- Pollock's Multi-Point Effort Not Enough to Get Past Cleveland - Stockton Heat
- Roadrunners Go on Repeat against Rampage, Win 2-1 in Overtime - Tucson Roadrunners
- Power Play Leads Bakersfield Past San Jose, 4-1 - San Jose Barracuda
- Rockford Rally Comes Too Late in 6-3 Loss - Rockford IceHogs
- Condors Power Past San Jose, 4-1 - Bakersfield Condors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.