Kia Nurse Injury Update
PHOENIX - Mercury guard Kia Nurse, who left tonight's game early in the first quarter with a right knee injury, will not return tonight.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from October 6, 2021
- Kia Nurse Injury Update - Phoenix Mercury
- Chicago Sky Secure Trip to 2021 WNBA Finals - Chicago Sky
- Michaela Onyenwere Injury Update - New York Liberty
- Lindsay Allen 2021 Season Review - Indiana Fever
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Phoenix Mercury Stories
- Diana Taurasi Voted by Fans as WNBA's Greatest Player of All Time
- Phoenix Suns Center Deandre Ayton Purchases 500 Tickets for Fans for Sunday's WNBA Finals Game 1
- Finals Bound: Mercury Advance to WNBA Finals for Fifth Time in Franchise History
- Kia Nurse Tears ACL, Out for Season
- Kia Nurse Injury Update