Kevin Elliott Released
(Vancouver) The BC Lions Football Club today announced that international wide receiver Kevin Elliott has been released.
"We are grateful for Kevin's hard work during his time as a Lion and we wish him the best in the days ahead," said GM Ed Hervey.
The next BC Lions home game is Saturday, September 22 versus the Hamilton Tiger-Cats presented by Save-On-Foods.
Single game tickets for all BC Lions regular season home games are on sale including kid's tickets for just $10 per game and the new general admission Beach Party Zone for only $20.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 12, 2018
- Kevin Elliott Released - B.C. Lions
- Player Discipline Announced for Week 13 - CFL
- Stamps Face Ticats in Battle of First-Place Teams - Calgary Stampeders
- Cory Greenwood Added to Practice Roster - Calgary Stampeders
- Riders Add Two More to Practice Roster - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Tiger-Cats Set to Unveil Permanent 1,050 Square Foot Mural on Locke Street - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent B.C. Lions Stories
- Leos Ink Linebacker Jordan Herdman to Extension Through 2020
- Long Earns West Division Nod as Outstanding Special Teams Player
- Lions Sign 2018 West All-Star Davon Coleman to Extension
- Lions Land Seven on 2018 West Division All-Star Squad
- BC Lions Player Awards Announced; Ty Long Earns Double Nomination