Justin Dentmon Returns to the Legends
FRISCO, TX, (Oct. 26, 2017) - The Texas Legends announced today that guard Justin Dentmon has returned to the team as a late addition to training camp.
Dentmon (6-0, 183, Washington) has played overseas each of the last five seasons, winning two championships. The Illinois native most recently played with the Shandong Flaming Bulls in China where he averaged 23.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.9 assists. Dentmon, a former G League Champion and All-Star, last played for the Legends in the 2014-15 season appearing in 13 games and posting 16.3 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 6.3 assists in 38.4 minutes per game.
The Legends began training camp on Monday and will hit the road Nov. 4th for their season opener against the Austin Spurs at 7pm CT. The team will make their home debut Nov. 18th hosting the Oklahoma City Blue at 7:30pm. For tickets or information visit www.TexLegends.com.
Texas Legends | Vice President of Media Relations
2601 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 300 Frisco, TX 75034
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from October 27, 2017
- Justin Dentmon Returns to the Legends - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Texas Legends Stories
- Warney, Motley Named to All-NBA G League Teams
- Texas Legends Summer Camps Open for Registration
- Warney Wraps up 2017-18 Season with Another Double-Double
- Legends Face Rio Grande Valley in Round 1 of Playoffs this Friday
- Legends End Regular Season with Win over Memphis