June 15th Games Rescheduled, Double Header at Shaw Park this Saturday
WINNIPEG, MB - The Winnipeg Goldeyes, in conjunction with the Milwaukee Milkmen and the American Association, have announced the makeup dates for the double header that was postponed on Saturday, June 15th in Kokomo, Indiana.
One of the games will be made up at Shaw Park as part of a double header this Saturday (June 22nd). First pitch for game one is now at 5:05 p.m. Tickets purchased or already in possession for Saturday, June 22nd grant admission to both games.
The Goldeyes and Milkmen will also play a double header on Friday, August 9th at Routine Field in Franklin, Wisconsin. The start time for the August 9th double header has not yet been announced.
All games on June 22nd and August 9th are scheduled for seven innings.
The Winnipeg Goldeyes return to action on Tuesday, June 18th when they host the Chicago Dogs at Shaw Park. First pitch is at 7:05 p.m. Advance tickets are on sale now by visiting www.goldeyes.com/tickets or by visiting the box office at Shaw Park.
For information on 2019 season tickets, 10-game mini packs, and group tickets, call the Goldeyes' office at (204) 982-BASE, or visit the Goldeyes' official website at www.goldeyes.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from June 17, 2019
- Birds Out-Homered in Loss to Saints - Sioux Falls Canaries
- X's Complete Sweep with Early Offense - Cleburne Railroaders
- Samson and Fallwell Sweep Weekly Awards - Sioux City Explorers
- June 15th Games Rescheduled, Double Header at Shaw Park this Saturday - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Jordan Dominates in Rained Shortened Shutout - Sioux City Explorers
- 'Dogs Explode for 12 Runs in Finale - Lincoln Saltdogs
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.