Jumbo Shrimp Add World's Most Expensive Sampler Platter to Menu
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - As the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp passed what would have been the midway point of the baseball season, the ballpark menu continues to be in midseason form with the $10,000 Jumbo Shrimp Sampler Platter added to the array.
The $10,000 price tag allows a group of 50 fans to get a sample of all the great offseason events that bring 121 Financial Ballpark to life. The package includes playing a softball game on the field followed by a movie of their choosing and ending the day with a private fireworks show. The Jumbo Shrimp Sample Platter also comes with a meal and drinks for the entire group.
When reached for comment on the new menu item, Jumbo Shrimp Executive vice president/general manager Harold Craw had this to say: "We are constantly looking for new and exciting things to offer our fans. Our new Sampler Platter is something we're very proud of, and we're confident it will become a staple item on the menu for many seasons to come."
To purchase your Jumbo Shrimp Sample Platter, please email [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from July 10, 2020
- Jumbo Shrimp Add World's Most Expensive Sampler Platter to Menu - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp Stories
- Harrison Becomes 50th Former Jumbo Shrimp to Play in Major Leagues
- Chef Ernest's Interactive Virtual Cooking Class to Premiere August 15
- Jumbo Shrimp Youth Baseball Camp Returns August 10-14
- Jumbo Shrimp Bingo Night Returns on August 8
- Jumbo Shrimp Alumni Neidert, Vesia Make MLB Debuts