Jen Brunson and Pelicans Earn Carolina League Honors
MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (OCTOBER 10, 2017) - In conjunction with the Carolina League and Minor League Baseball, the Myrtle Beach Pelicans are pleased to announce that the club has been recognized with two end-of-year honors. The Pelicans are the Carolina League's nominee for the John H. Johnson President's Award, as the Carolina League honored the Pelicans with the Complete Franchise Award. In addition, Pelicans Assistant General Manager, Community Development Jen Brunson has been named the Carolina League's Female Executive of the Year.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from October 10, 2017
- Jen Brunson and Pelicans Earn Carolina League Honors - Myrtle Beach Pelicans
- Blue Rocks Win Carolina League's Matt Minker Award - Wilmington Blue Rocks
- [P-Nats Media] Potomac Nationals Named Larry MacPhail Award Finalist - Potomac Nationals
- Hillcats President Named Executive of the Year - Lynchburg Hillcats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Myrtle Beach Pelicans Stories
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans: May 24 vs. Lynchburg
- Lange, Kellogg Brilliant in Birds' Blanking of Lynchburg
- Myrtle Beach Pelicans: Game Notes, May 23 vs. Lynchburg
- LHP Jose Paulino placed on 7-day disabled list
- Hillcats Top Pelicans in Bullpen Battle from Myrtle Beach