Jamierra Faulkner Sidelined with Injury
CHICAGO- Chicago Sky guard, Jamierra Faulker, will miss the 2017 WNBA season with a left knee injury. Faulkner will undergo surgery this week to repair her anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).
Faulkner sustained her injury while playing overseas for the Polish Women's Basketball Team, CCC Polkwice, in April. Faulkner averaged 7.8 ppg, 1.5 rpg and 4.6 apg during the 2016 WNBA season.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from May 1, 2017
- Jamierra Faulkner Sidelined with Injury - Chicago Sky
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Sky Stories
- Sky to Host Liberty at Wintrust Arena After Dominating Fever in Season Opener
- Chicago Sky Set 2018 Opening Night Roster
- Chicago Sky Waive Makayla Epps, Amber Harris
- Chicago Sky Select Diamond DeShields, Gabby Williams, DePaul Grad Amarah Coleman in 2018 WNBA Draft
- Chicago Sky Center Stefanie Dolson to Play in NBA All-Star Celebrity Game