Jamierra Faulkner Sidelined with Injury
CHICAGO- Chicago Sky guard, Jamierra Faulker, will miss the 2017 WNBA season with a left knee injury. Faulkner will undergo surgery this week to repair her anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).
Faulkner sustained her injury while playing overseas for the Polish Women's Basketball Team, CCC Polkwice, in April. Faulkner averaged 7.8 ppg, 1.5 rpg and 4.6 apg during the 2016 WNBA season.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from May 1, 2017
- Jamierra Faulkner Sidelined with Injury - Chicago Sky
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Sky Stories
- Sky Cares Foundation, Circuit Court of Cook County to Host Historic Clean Slate Summit Benefitting Chicago's At-Risk Youth
- Chicago Sky Announce Change in Coaching Staff
- Chicago Sky Receive No. 4 Overall Pick in WNBA Draft Lottery
- Postgame Notes: Indiana Fever 97, Chicago Sky 92
- Postgame Notes: Chicago Sky 115, Indiana Fever 106