Jacksonville Sharks add another Wide Receiver to Roster
JACKSONVILLE - The Jacksonville Sharks announced today that Wide Receiver Chris Gilchrist signed with the Jacksonville Sharks for his first year of arena football and first with the Sharks.
Gilchrist (6'5", 200) finished his college career at West Texas A&M where in 2016, he recorded 326 yards and four touchdowns. During the 2013-14 seasons, Gilchrist played for the Mt. San Antonio College Mounties where he recorded 53 receptions for 800 yards and four touchdowns in his last season with the team. In 2012, he began playing college football as a redshirt at Florida Atlantic University.
Gilchrist is a native of Covina, CA and was a star receiver at Charter Oak High School, where he recorded 46 receptions for 868 yards and nine touchdowns, returned one kick-off for a touchdown, earned first team All-CIF Inland Division, co-MVP of the CIF, recorded 96 yard touchdown reception and ended his senior season with achieving Most Valuable Receiver.
• Discuss this story on the National Arena League message board...
National Arena League Stories from November 8, 2017
- Sharks Sign Wide Receiver Chris Gilchrist - Jacksonville Sharks
- Sharks Sign Former JU Quarterback Patrick McCain - Jacksonville Sharks
- Jacksonville Sharks add another Wide Receiver to Roster - Jacksonville Sharks
- Sharks sign Former JU Quarterback Patrick McCain - Jacksonville Sharks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Jacksonville Sharks Stories
- Sharks Look To Repeat History Against The Lions On The Road
- Sharks fall to Pirates in home opener 56-63
- Country Night presented by Baptist Health returns to the Shark Tank
- Week Two Game Preview: Sharks vs. Pirates
- Sharks tame Cobras 41-38 in season opening nail-biter