Isotopes Unveil 2014 Schedule
The Albuquerque Isotopes have released their schedule for the 2014 Pacific Coast League season, the franchise's 12th year in New Mexico. The 144-game season will begin on Thursday, April 3 with an eight-game road trip to Tacoma and Reno. The Home Opener will be on Friday, April 11 against the Tacoma Rainiers.
Highlights of the 72-game home schedule will include 32 weekend dates and home games on Memorial Day (May 26), Father's Day (June 15), Independence Day (July 4) and Labor Day (Sept. 1). In addition, the Isotopes will be home during the entire APS Spring Break (April 14-18). The season will feature 11 homestands, including a 12-gamer from April 28 through May 9.
"Our fans are going to love this schedule," said Isotopes General Manager John Traub. "It is very favorable relative to the summer months and holidays. We are already planning some very big promotions and exciting things for next season."
The relocation of the Tucson franchise to El Paso will result in changes to the alignment of all four Pacific Coast League divisions. The Isotopes will move to the Pacific Conference and will play in the Southern Division along with El Paso, Las Vegas and Salt Lake. Their remaining conference opponents will be Northern Division foes Fresno, Reno, Sacramento and Tacoma.
Game times and promotions will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from October 10, 2013
- Isotopes Unveil 2014 Schedule - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Darnell Coles Named Sounds Manager - Nashville Sounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Albuquerque Isotopes Stories
- Mariachis De Nuevo Mexico Merchandise Flying off the Shelves
- Isotopes to Become "Mariachis De Nuevo Mexico" for Four Games in 2018
- Isotopes Unveil 2018 Promotional Schedule
- Individual Game Tickets on Sale Next Friday
- Isotopes, Cumulus Media to Hold "Pack the Van" Clothing Caravan