Intimidators to Host Job Fair on Saturday, February 23rd
The Kannapolis Intimidators annual job fair is set for February 23rd from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Intimidators Stadium supported by Atrium Health. The Intimidators are hiring part-time, game day employees for the 2019 season. The team is looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to fill out its game day staff for the 2019 season, which opens on Thursday, April 4th, against the Rome Braves.
Applications will be accepted for the following positions:
- Bat Boys
- Food & Beverage Staff
- Merchandise Sales Representative
- Parking Attendants
- Promotions Team
- Press Box Staff
- Customer Service Staff
- Box Office Staff
- Ticket Takers
- Section Leaders
Applicants must be 18 years & older.
Intimidators Stadium supported by Atrium Health is located at 2888 Moose Road in Kannapolis off I-85 at Exit 63. The Intimidators are an equal opportunity employer.
• Discuss this story on the South Atlantic League message board...
South Atlantic League Stories from February 15, 2019
- Intimidators to Host Job Fair on Saturday, February 23rd - Kannapolis Intimidators
- Grasshoppers New Field Manager Visiting Greensboro on Monday - Greensboro Grasshoppers
- 2019 Rome Braves Promotional Calendar Released - Rome Braves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kannapolis Intimidators Stories
- Kannapolis Baseball Sets Season Ticket Pricing and Welcomes Fans to be a Part from the Start
- Kannapolis Baseball Sets Season Ticket Pricing
- Dawkins and Destino Make 2019 SAL Annual All-Star Team
- 19-Year Run as Intimidators Comes to An End on Labor Day in Maryland
- Zangari's Three-Hit Day Leads Intimidators to 5-2 Win