Internship Fair Takes Place at Segra Park January 19
COLUMBIA, SC - The Columbia Fireflies will be hosting a pair of internship fairs Wednesday, January 19 from 9:30 am-11:30 am and 2:30 pm-4:30 pm. The team will take resumes for internships to be filled during the 2022 season at the fairs. After reviewing the resumes, the Fireflies will contact applicants the week following the fair.
Both sessions are drop-in sessions. All college students searching for internships are able to visit the fair without an appointment for either session. Students should come prepared with resumes and dressed professionally for interviews.
The internship programs with the Fireflies are built to satisfy any university credit requirements that may be needed to graduate. Non-students can also apply for the learning experience.
There are two classes of internship that need to be filled: entry level and a limited number of specialized internships.
The entry level internships available include:
Food and Beverage
Concessions and Commissary
The Specialized internships available are:
Food and Beverage
If you can't make it to the internship fair, but would still like to join the Fireflies team, the internships are posted here.
For more information about the 2022 Fireflies season, visit ColumbiaFireflies.com.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from January 11, 2022
- Internship Fair Takes Place at Segra Park January 19 - Columbia Fireflies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbia Fireflies Stories
- Columbia Fireflies Homestand Preview: May 17-22
- First Former Fireflies Player Makes MLB Debut in 2022
- Pitcher Duel Ends in Loss After Bullpen Gives up 3 in 8th
- Columbia Fireflies Game Notes May 15 at Augusta
- Garcia's Immaculate Inning Propels Fireflies to Victory