Inter Miami CF Inks Primary Jersey Sponsorship Deal with Leading Crypto Finance Firm XBTOÃÂ
Inter Miami CF and XBTO, a prominent, global cryptofinance firm, announced a new multi-year partnership deal, making XBTO the first-ever Primary Jersey Sponsor for South Florida's Major League Soccer (MLS) Club.
The jersey partnership, which is among the biggest deals in MLS to date, marks the first cryptofinance partnership deal in the league. It also marks a significant milestone for the mainstream acceptance of crypto, inching Miami closer to becoming the mecca of the crypto world.
"We are pleased to welcome XBTO to our Inter Miami family and to be able to share another milestone with our fans," said Inter Miami CEO and Managing Owner Jorge Mas. "XBTO will be fully integrated across Inter Miami's platforms beyond the jersey. Together we will raise awareness and build credibility, and further accelerate the social benefits of cryptocurrency through strategic initiatives as XBTO continues to redefine the next era of finance."
The primary and secondary jerseys for Inter Miami will both don the XBTO logo, beginning on Friday, Sept. 17 for the team's home match vs. the New York Red Bulls at 7 p.m. ET. XBTO will also be prominently featured at DRV PNK Stadium in Fort Lauderdale as it has also secured Entitlement Rights forÂ the NW Club.
"As institutional adoption of cryptofinance continues to grow, XBTO is dedicated to establishing greater trust, transparency and stability within the industry," said XBTO Founder and CEO Philippe Bekhazi. "Our partnership with Inter Miami brings us one step closer in our mission to advance cryptofinance beyond the digital asset industry."
XBTO is a full-service firm providing cryptofinance trading and liquidity pricing services to the world's most established exchanges. An early-adopter of cryptofinance and a known pioneer within the industry, XBTO was the ï¬rst to provide institutional-grade liquidity to major trading platforms. Since its inception in 2015, the firm has expanded its capabilities to offer a suite of products including asset management services, over-the-counter (OTC) trading, streaming markets, institutional and fund-based venture capital for startups developing crypto infrastructure, and crypto-mining operations which run entirely on renewable energy.
XBTO currently has a team of over 50 professionals with global offices in Miami, Paris and New York, and became one of the first companies licensed and fully regulated under Bermuda's Digital Asset Business Act (DABA) in 2018.Â XBTO relocated its headquarters to Miami in April 2021 with the goal of creating synergies with a city eager for growth and adoption of cryptofinance.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 15, 2021
- Ruan, Robin Jansson Score First MLS Goals as Lions Fall to Montréal - Orlando City SC
- Atlanta United Wins 4-0 vs. FC Cincinnati - Atlanta United FC
- Chicago Fire FC Lose 3-0 to D.C. United at Audi Field - Chicago Fire FC
- Orange and Blue drop midweek matchup - FC Cincinnati
- Inter Miami CF Inks Primary Jersey Sponsorship Deal with Leading Crypto Finance Firm XBTOÃÂ - Inter Miami CF
- PointsBet Joins Austin FC as Founding Partner, Exclusive to Sports Betting Category - Austin FC
- Earthquakes Host Real Salt Lake Tonight - San Jose Earthquakes
- LAFC Adds MLS Pool Goalkeeper Greg Ranjitsingh Ahead of Austin Match - Los Angeles FC
- FC Cincinnati Waive Goalkeeper Cody Cropper - FC Cincinnati
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Decisions Announced - MLS
- FC Dallas' Match against Houston Dynamo FC on September 18 Moved to 8:30PM CDT - FC Dallas
- Houston Dynamo FC Match against FC Dallas on September 18 Moved to 8:30 p.m. CDT - Houston Dynamo FC
- Austin FC Kicks off "Kick Childhood Cancer" Campaign - Austin FC
- Sounders FC Advances to 2021 Leagues Cup Final with 1-0 Win over Santos Laguna - Seattle Sounders FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.