Injury Report: September 29
EDMONTON - Please find the Edmonton Elks injury report for Thursday, September 29, following Day 3 of practice at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium.
The Elks are in action on Saturday, October 1, when they take on the Montreal Alouettes at The Brick Field at Commonwealth Stadium. (2:00 p.m. MT).
All injury reports can be found.
EDMONTON ELKS INJURY REPORT
Day 3 (Week 17 vs. Montreal) | September 29
NAME POS INJURY Day 3 Participation STATUS
Bonner, Tim DL Foot DNP OUT
Ceresna, Jake DL Calf FULL -
Gainey, Ed DB Ankle FULL -
Lacey, Deon LB Healthy Scratch FULL -
Lawler, Kenny WR Ankle FULL -
Locksley, Kai WR Shoulder LIMITED -
Lucier-South, Keisean DL Hamstring DNP OUT
Morgan, Nyles LB Groin DNP OUT
Reaves, Jordan LB Healthy Scratch FULL -
Tyne, Malik DL Healthy Scratch FULL -
Watson, Tre LB Knee FULL -
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 29, 2022
- Injury Report: September 29 - Edmonton Elks
- Elks Launch New Children's Book Spike Tales Ahead of Read in Week - Edmonton Elks
- Argonauts Injury Report Week 17, Day 3 - Thursday, September 29, 2022 - Toronto Argonauts
- Hamilton's Hills fined following Week 16 play - CFL
- Have Your Say: CFL Introduces All-Star Fan Vote - CFL
- Stamps Add Motley to PR Crew - Calgary Stampeders
- Double Blue Add Three to Roster - Toronto Argonauts
- This Week in the CFL - Week 17 - CFL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.