Individual Game Tickets for Houston Dash Games on Sale
HOUSTON - Individual game tickets for all 2017 Houston Dash home games are now on sale, the club announced today. Individual game tickets for all 12 Dash home games start at just $17 and are available online at HoustonDashSoccer.com, by phone at 713-276-GOAL or at the BBVA Compass Stadium box office. The Dash open the 2017 season at 1 p.m. on April 15 against Christen Press, Julie Johnson and the Chicago Red Stars. The game will be part of a doubleheader on that day with the Houston Dynamo vs. Minnesota United FC game kicking off at 7:30 p.m. Each game will be a separately ticketed event, and the stadium will be cleared between the games. Fans are encouraged to enjoy Orange Ave. and the Bud Light Beer Garden between the two games. The 12-game BBVA Compass Stadium schedule includes a game against each of the teams in the NWSL and two games against Press, Johnson and the Red Stars; Diane Matheson, Jessica Fishlock and Seattle Reign FC; and Rose Lavelle, Allysha Chapman and the Boston Breakers. The 2017 home schedule includes eight Saturday games, three Sunday games and one Wednesday game. The Dash will host Lynn Williams and the 2016 NWSL Champions North Carolina Courage, formerly the Western New York Flash, on Aug. 27. The Dash feature Kealia Ohai, who returns for her fourth season with the club after a record-breaking season in 2016 with 11 goals and four assists. The forward kicked off the year in a USWNT training camp with fellow Dash teammate Morgan Brian, the 2016 CONCACAF Women's Olympic Qualifying Golden Ball winner. Opening Day will be the first opportunity for fans to watch the current captain of the South African Women's National Team, defender Janine Van Wyk, and former Brazilian Women's National Team Captain, defender Bruna Benites. Houston opened the 2016 NWSL season with a 3-1 victory over Chicago at BBVA Compass Stadium with goals from forward Rachel Daly, forward Janine Beckie and midfielder Carli Lloyd. Dash Season Memberships, beginning at $174, are still available and offer the best prices per game. Season memberships also include merchandise discounts, a Meet the Team night and access to the Orange Rewards loyalty program. For more information, visit HoustonDashSoccer.com/2017 or call 713-276-GOAL.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Tickets for each Dash home game start at $17
- Houston opens the 2017 NWSL season at 1 p.m. on Sat. April 15 vs. Chicago Red Stars
- The Dash will host 12 games at BBVA Compass Stadium this year
- Boston, Chicago and Seattle will each visit BBVA Compass Stadium twice this season
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from March 15, 2017
- Individual Game Tickets for Houston Dash Games on Sale - Houston Dash
- U-20 MNT Drawn into Group F for 2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Korea Republic - NWSL
- Thorns FC Single-Game Tickets Go on Sale Wednesday - Portland Thorns FC
- Reign FC Single Match Tickets on Sale Wednesday, March 15 - Seattle Reign FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Houston Dash Stories
- Houston Dash Fall to Chicago Red Stars in First Road Trip of the Season
- Dash GK Jane Campbell, DF Rachel Daly Named to NWSL Team of the Month
- Jane Campbell Key as Houston Dash Shut out Utah Royals FC
- Preview: Dash Host Utah Royals FC Friday Night
- Dash Home Match vs. North Carolina Courage Rescheduled to Sunday, June 3