Indians Overcome Early Deficit to Top Syracuse
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - For a second straight night, the Syracuse Chiefs put together a big first inning, but the Indianapolis Indians rallied for the 5-4 victory on Saturday night. Trailing 4-1 after one inning, the Tribe held the Chiefs scoreless over the final eight frames.
Indians Record: 69-56
WP: Montana DuRapau (1-0)
LP: Enny Romero (0-1)
S: Dan Runzler (6)
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from August 19, 2017
- Chiefs Clipped by Indians, 5-4 - Syracuse Chiefs
- Norfolk 4, Toledo 3 (12 Innings) - Norfolk Tides
- Indians Overcome Early Deficit to Top Syracuse - Indianapolis Indians
- PawSox Blast Their (Tzu) Wei to Win in Columbus - Pawtucket Red Sox
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indianapolis Indians Stories
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (7-7) vs. Syracuse Chiefs (10-5)
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (7-6) vs. Charlotte Knights (6-9)
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (6-6) vs. Charlotte Knights (6-8)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Indiana Partners with the Indianapolis Indians to Find 100 Men in 50 Days
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (5-6) vs. Charlotte Knights (6-7)