Indiana Fever Release Paris Kea and Erica McCall
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Fever announced guard Paris Kea and forward Erica McCall were released by the team today.
"Erica has been an integral part of the Fever during her time with us," Vice President of Basketball Operations and General Manager Tamika Catchings said. "Her impact on the court and in the community was superb. This was a difficult decision as we continue to finalize our roster for the upcoming season."
McCall played in 79 games during the last three seasons with the Fever, while Kea appeared in 11 games during her rookie campaign last year with Indiana.
"We appreciate the commitment Paris gave to our organization as a rookie," Catchings said. "Her fierce competitiveness and determination to succeed are two traits we always valued with her. We wish her the best moving forward with her career."
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from April 22, 2020
- Juicy Landrum May be Quiet, But Her Game Speaks Volumes - Connecticut Sun
- Indiana Fever Release Paris Kea and Erica McCall - Indiana Fever
- Liberty Announce Additions to Coaching Staff - New York Liberty
- Las Vegas Aces Re-Sign Three-Time All-Star Center Liz Cambage - Las Vegas Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.