Independence and Accuvision Eye Care Extend Partnership with New Four-Year Agreement
CHARLOTTE - Charlotte Independence and the Charlotte Independence Soccer Club have announced it will be extending its partnership with its official partner, Accuvision Eye Care.
Accuvision Eye Care has been a partner of the Jacks since 2019, during which time it has worked closely with the club to use the partnership to serve the entire Charlotte region and deliver exceptional eye-care for Independence fans and families.
As part of the extended and enhanced relationship, Accuvision Eye Care will make use of prominent matchday visibility at American Legion Memorial Stadium and on Independence channels to strengthen brand awareness.
While the partnership will provide continual marketing assets including digital, event, and direct marketing with the Independence, Accuvision Eye Care also secured the rights to be a presenting sponsor of one of the first-team's home games each year of the agreement and will continue to help Independence Soccer Club host the Accuvision Eye Care Fall Classic.
With a strong line-up of benefits and assets from the Independence and the added reach and direct marketing capabilities to the 12,000+ families affiliated with Independence Soccer Club, Accuvision Eye Care will use the partnership to invest in making the community a better place to live, while growing its brand and services.
Commenting on the renewal, Tim Schuldt, President & COO at Charlotte Independence, said: "We're thrilled that our partnership last year was successful, and that Accuvision Eye Care will be with us for four more years. They're a leading service provider in our community and a terrific group of folks to work with, modeling tremendous generosity and exceptional customer service every day."
"They're a tremendous partner who shares in our values of serving this community," stated Thomas Finlay, Independence Soccer Club's Chief Executive Officer. "We appreciate the confidence they've shown in our organization to help them grow their business in the greater Charlotte region."
Dr. Keith Pawlish, owner, Accuvision Eye Care, said: "Last year our partnership with the Charlotte Independence pro and youth organization was our first effort. We were thrilled with the results and look forward to partnering for the next four years, as we grow our Accuvision Eye Care brand and services."
"We are also excited to launch the Accuvision LASIK Center with the best surgeons in the region and our partnership with the Independence is a great way to make people aware of that new service."
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from December 8, 2020
- New Mexico United Named Founding Partner of "Women in Soccer" - New Mexico United
- Republic FC Add Versatile Defender Duke Lacroix - Sacramento Republic FC
- Legion FC Signs Defender Phanuel Kavita - Birmingham Legion FC
- Midfielder Bryam Rebellon Set to Return for Locomotive Third Season - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Independence and Accuvision Eye Care Extend Partnership with New Four-Year Agreement - Charlotte Independence
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Charlotte Independence Stories
- Charlotte Independence Announces Season Ticket Options and Pricing for American Legion Memorial Stadium
- Charlotte Independence Partners with Next Levels LLC for Merchandise Sales at New Stadium
- Charlotte Independence Announces Extended Partnership with Hyatt Place
- Hugh Roberts Returning to Charlotte in 2021
- Independence and Los Angeles de Charlotte Team up to Host Community Clinic