San Bernardino County and Riverside Country are asking for YOUR help in support of donating Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The 66ERS are partnering with Riverside University Health System, County of San Bernardino, and Loma Linda University Health to collect these needs for our Counties.
A DROP-OFF date is set for Thursday APRIL 2, 2020 from
10:00AM- 4:00 PM at The San Manuel Stadium.
Help Us help our Local Communities, Hospitals, Healthcare Workers, and First Responders.
The County in prioritizing the needs for the following: Respirator Masks, Face Shields, Surgical Gowns, Gloves, Eye Protection, Disinfecting Wipes, Hand Sanitizer (60% alcohol minimum), and Ventilators.
Donations from all professions are accepted for instance, Tattoo Shops, Dentist, Construction, Pest Control.
We will Coordinate with you by meeting you at the stadium. Once you are ready to drop off the items, you can call the main line located below or coordinate with us on Social Media and we will Pick up your donations from your vehicle.
No Contact Will Be Made. Riverside and San Bernardino Counties greatly appreciate any donation given as they will be put to good use.
• Discuss this story on the California League message board...
California League Stories from March 26, 2020
- Important Notice - Inland Empire 66ers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Inland Empire 66ers Stories
- Storm Makes It Two Straight over 66ers in San Bernardino
- Robinson Pina Dazzles But Storm Come Back to Down Inland Empire
- Inland Empire Salvages Split of Series at Visalia with Shutout
- Sixers Fall to Rawhide in Game of Missed Opportunities
- Visalia Makes It Two Straight over Inland Empire