Impact to Play Five Preseason Games in Florida
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact announced on Friday that the team will play five preseason games in Florida, as part of its 2020 training camp presented by Allstate.
During the first phase of its camp in Orlando, the Impact will face D.C. United (MLS) on Tuesday, January 28, at 3pm at the University of South Florida, in Tampa.
Following a few days in Montreal, the team will head to St. Petersburg on Monday, February 3, and play four games in 11 days. The Impact will meet the Philadelphia Union (MLS) on Wednesday, February 5 at 7pm at the Joe DiMaggio Sports Complex, in Clearwater, and Orlando City SC (MLS) on Saturday, February 8 at 6pm at Orlando City Stadium.
The Impact will conclude its training camp with two games at Al Lang Stadium, against expansion club Nashville SC (MLS) on Wednesday, February 12 at 7pm, and the Tampa Bay Rowdies (USL Championship) on Saturday, February 15 at 7pm.
The club thanks the Rowdies organization, who will share their facilities at Al Lang Stadium, including the field, the locker room and the gym.
The Impact will then leave Florida on Sunday, February 16, and fly directly to San José, in Costa Rica, for the first leg of the Concacaf Champions League Round of 16 matchup against Deportivo Saprissa on February 19 at 8pm.
The second leg of the aggregate goal series will be played the following week, on Wednesday, February 26 at 8pm, a few days prior to the MLS home opener on Saturday, February 29, at 3pm against New England.
A 3-game ticket pack for the 2020 season is currently available starting at $79, which includes the following matches:
Second leg of the Concacaf Champions League Round of 16;
MLS home opener on February 29;
Home opener at Stade Saputo on April 18.For all information on ticket sales, visit www.impactmontreal.com.
Individual tickets for the MLS home opener will be on sale in January 2020. Season tickets for 2020 are also available at www.impactmontreal.com or by dialing 514-328-3668. All 2020 season members get a free ticket for the second leg of the Concacaf Champions League Round of 16.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 17, 2020
- Philadelphia Union and Bimbo Bakeries USA Unveil Artesano Bakery Bread Brand as Away Jersey Logo - Philadelphia Union
- FC Cincinnati Place Fanendo Adi, Jimmy Hague on Waivers - FC Cincinnati
- Know Before You Go: Kit Reveal Party Presented by Renasant Bank - Nashville SC
- Pressure Hardened Gallese Ready to Make MLS Impact - Orlando City SC
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires $75,000 in 2020 General Allocation Money from the Montreal Impact - Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire FC Signs Academy Product Mauricio Pineda - Chicago Fire
- Orlando City SC Acquires Peruvian Goalkeeper Pedro Gallese - Orlando City SC
- Midfielder Allan Cruz, Defender Mathieu Deplagne Become U.S. Permanent Residents - FC Cincinnati
- Minnesota United Signs New Contract for Head Coach Adrian Heath - Minnesota United FC
- Whitecaps FC Acquire Colombian Winger Cristian Dajome Via Transfer from Bogota FC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Atlanta United Signs Veteran Defender Edgar Castillo - Atlanta United FC
- Impact to Play Five Preseason Games in Florida - Montreal Impact
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Crew SC Academy Product Sebastian Berhalter - Columbus Crew SC
- Orlando City SC Unveils Official Training Ground at Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - Orlando City SC
- MNUFC Signs Midfielder James Musa - Minnesota United FC
- D.C. United Sign Academy Product Kevin Paredes - D.C. United
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Impact Stories
- CONCACAF Champions League Round of 16 Second Leg Game Report
- Impact Faces Deportivo Saprissa Wednesday at Olympic Stadium
- Montreal Impact Launches 2020 Marketing Campaign
- Match Report: Deportivo Saprissa 2-2 Montreal Impact
- Impact Faces Deportivo Saprissa Wednesday in Costa Rica