Impact SoSc Launches Camp for Elite Goalkeepers
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact Soccer Schools (SoSc) launched on Thursday a new camp for elite goalkeepers, set for July 8 to 12, from 9am to noon, at Stade Saputo.
The camp is offer to boys only, at the AAA level, aged U14 to U17.
Under the supervision of Owen Braun, goalkeeper coach with the Impact sports-etudes program, this camp will consist of 15 hours of training for elite level goalkeepers in order to hone their skills while experiencing a week dedicated to reaching optimal performance.
Specific Clinic - Forwards and Goalkeepers
The Montreal Impact SoSc also announced an additional session of specific clinics for forwards and goalkeepers, offered to players at a minimum of AA level, born between 1997 and 2002.
This eight-week session is scheduled from April 29 to June 17, Mondays from 6:30 to 8pm, at the Marie-Victorin Sports Complex.
Summer camp: early registration ends tomorrow
You have until Friday at 5pm to take advantage of our early registration for the summer camps at the SoSc, being held in Brossard, Montreal, Mirabel, Laval and Westmount/NDG.
These camps are offered to kids born between 1999 and 2007. Early registration enters each participant in a contest to win a chance to train with two players from the Impact pro team or to partake in a unique on-field experience.
Presented by Oasis and adidas, the SoSc offer eight weeks of summer camps in 2013. Each participant will be given an adidas ball, t-shirt and at least one ticket for an Impact game this summer, depending on the package chosen and the date of registration, with prices starting at just $175.
The SoSc again partner with Loisirs 3000
For a third consecutive year, the SoSc will provide the programming for recreational soccer at the Loisirs 3000 day camps. For all the details and locations nearest you offering our program please visit www.loisirs3000.ca .
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 25, 2013
- Landon Donovan Eager to Get Fit in Time for Real Salt Lake - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Kraft Family's Pledge to One Fund Boston Nets $617,000 to Date - New England Revolution
- Timbers Weekly Update - Portland Timbers
- Sean Franklin Provides Pace and Experience on the Right Flank - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Heaps on McInerney: "The Less he's Involved, the More Dangerous he is" - New England Revolution
- Impact SoSc Launches Camp for Elite Goalkeepers - Montreal Impact
- Real Salt Lake Update - Real Salt Lake
- MLS Disciplinary Committee Suspends and Fines Chicago Fire Defender Wells Thompson - MLS
- Chicago Fire Defender Wells Thompson Suspended by MLS Disciplinary Committee - Chicago Fire
- Timbers U-23s Add Four More Players for 2013 - Portland Timbers
- Heaps Ponders Center Back Options - New England Revolution
- LA Galaxy Academy Update - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Warzycha Confident as Speas Develops into Consistent Threat - Columbus Crew SC
- Crew Youth Update - Columbus Crew SC
- Camilo scores twice and Heinemann nets the winner in the ACC semifinal first leg - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Impact Stories
- Impact Shuts out TFC 1-0
- Impact to Host Toronto FC at Olympic Stadium Saturday
- Montreal Impact Soccer Schools Announce Summer Programming for 2018
- Impact Unveils Teams Participating in International U14 Qualification Tournament
- Nevio Pizzolitto and Gabriel Gervais Inducted into the Impact's Wall of Fame