Hurricanes Release Players Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
LETHBRIDGE, AB - The Lethbridge Hurricanes announced Sunday that as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and continued travel restrictions, the club has released all players to return home to their families while the season remains suspended.
The Hurricanes, in conjunction with the Canadian Hockey League and Western Hockey League, continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and will provide further updates as they are made available.
For more information on COVID-19, you can visit: www.ahs.ca/covid.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from March 15, 2020
- COVID-19 Update - Swift Current Broncos
- Saskatoon Blades Sending Players Home Amid COVID-19 Outbreak - Saskatoon Blades
- Hurricanes Release Players Due to COVID-19 Pandemic - Lethbridge Hurricanes
- Kelowna Rockets provide update on players during 2019-20 season pause - Kelowna Rockets
- Edmonton Oil Kings Provide Player Update During 2019-20 Season Pause - Edmonton Oil Kings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.