Houston Dynamo Home Match vs. LA Galaxy on May 5 Officially Sold Out
HOUSTON - The Houston Dynamo home match against the LA Galaxy presented by BBVA Compass on Saturday, May 5 is officially sold out, the club announced today.
All individual-game tickets and group ticket packages have been sold for the match, but a very limited number of seats have been held back for full season ticket memberships. Additionally, a small number of seats in the Audi Sport Club and other select premium seating areas remain available.
For information on season ticket memberships or premium seating opportunities, please call 713-276-GOAL.
Dynamo full season ticket memberships include tickets to every regular-season MLS home game along with the annual BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup, in which the Dynamo host a top-level international opponent in an exhibition match with a portion of the proceeds benefitting a Houston-area charitable organization.
Dynamo season ticket members also receive exclusive benefits such as members-only events throughout the year; automatic enrollment in the Orange Rewards program which allows members to accrue points by attending Dynamo games and use those points to purchase merchandise and exclusive team experiences; a flexible ticket policy which allows members to transfer tickets from a game they may not be able to attend to other game(s); and many more.
Premium seating opportunities at Dynamo games include the Audi Sport Club, which includes brand-new seats and exclusive access to a dedicated bar inside the air-conditioned club area. Meanwhile, Field Side Seats bring fans closer to the action than anywhere else in the stadium. Located on the field just inches from the playing surface, Field Side Seats allow fans the unique opportunity to see and hear the game as the players do. Field Side Seat holders also have access to the BBVA Compass Vault, tucked away underneath the grandstands adjacent to the player tunnel, giving fans the opportunity to see the league's biggest stars up close and personal before and after games.
The Dynamo have been one of Major League Soccer's best home teams over the last two seasons, posting a record of 14-3-4 at BBVA Compass Stadium since the start of 2017. This season, La Naranja have knocked off two preseason league favorites by matching four-goal margins, defeating Atlanta United FC 4-0 on Opening Day and topping reigning MLS Cup champion Toronto FC 5-1 last weekend. Led by forwards Mauro Manotas and Alberth Elis, the Dynamo have been one of MLS' highest-scoring teams with an average of 2.33 goals per game this season.
The Galaxy have a history of fielding star-studded lineups, and this year's side is no different. Already boasting Mexican National Team stars Giovani and Jonathan dos Santos and former England international Ashley Cole, LA added Swedish international star Zlatan Ibrahimovic in late March. The forward has bagged three goals since joining the Galaxy.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 25, 2018
- Game Notes: Houston Dynamo at Minnesota United FC - Sat., April 28 - 7 p.m. CDT - Houston Dynamo
- MLS Issues Disciplinary Committee Decisions - MLS
- Quakes Host Community Service MOVEment Week April 29 - May 6 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Henry Loaned to United Soccer League Club Ottawa Fury FC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Match Preview: New York Travels West to Face LA Galaxy on Saturday - New York Red Bulls
- Houston Dynamo Home Match vs. LA Galaxy on May 5 Officially Sold Out - Houston Dynamo
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Houston Dynamo Stories
- Dynamo Select MF Brad Dunwell in Round Three of the MLS SuperDraft
- Soccer Fans Invited to Kick It with the Dynamo at BBVA Compass Stadium January 26
- Houston Dynamo Select Two Players in 2019 MLS SuperDraft, Presented by Adidas
- Houston Dynamo Trade Chris Seitz to D.C. United
- Houston Dynamo Acquire Second-Round Pick in 2019 MLS SuperDraft from D.C. United