Houston Dynamo Announce Season Ticket Prices for 2012 Season in New Downtown Stadium
HOUSTON (Monday, July 25, 2011) -- The Houston Dynamo announced season ticket pricing for the 2012 season in the club's new downtown stadium today. Season tickets throughout the stadium will go on sale in September to current season ticket holders first and later to the general public. Fans may sign up for a waiting list for 2012 season tickets at DynamoStadium.com. Premium seats will go on sale to the general public on August 1.
"The release of our pricing for 2012 represents a significant step toward the opening of our new stadium," said Dynamo Senior Vice President of Business Development Steven Powell. "We spent a great deal of time analyzing pricing for other major league teams in the market to ensure the Dynamo continue to provide the best value in town. We are confident companies and individuals interested in utilizing suites, premium seats, and all season tickets will be thrilled by the experience and value they get from being part of Dynamo events."
Non-premium seats make up more than 95 percent of the stadium. Each season ticket package includes tickets to 20 Houston Dynamo home games, including all MLS regular season games, and first priority to buy tickets to other events held at the new Dynamo stadium. Season tickets also include a flexible ticket exchange program and additional benefits outlined at HoustonDynamo.com/seasontickets. Season ticket prices range from $250 in the supporters' sections in the south end zone to $900 for 100-level seats at midfield on the stadium's east side.
Season ticket prices released Monday include:
Center Circle - east side $900
100 Sideline - west/east sides $700
100 Endline - north/south end zones $550
200 Center Circle - west/east sides $500
200 Sideline - west/east sides $425
200 Endline - north/south end zones $400
Supporters' Section - southeast corner $250
Premium seats include the exclusive President's Club and VIP Club seating in the 100 and 200 levels of the stadium. A limited number of seats remain after current season ticket holders bought all premium seats in the 100 level. Premium seats include excellent sightlines on the west side of the stadium, VIP parking passes, access to the VIP Stadium Club Lounge, and additional amenities. Remaining VIP Club seats, in the 200 level only, are priced at $1725. President's Club seats are also still available.
Currently in fifth place in the Eastern Conference, the Dynamo will host the Seattle Sounders this Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at Robertson Stadium. Tickets are available by calling (713) 276-GOAL or logging on to HoustonDynamo.com.
The Houston Dynamo are a Major League Soccer club that has won two MLS Cup championships in its first five seasons and represented the United States in international competition four consecutive years from 2007-10. For more information, log on to www.HoustonDynamo.com or call (713) 276-7500.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 25, 2011
- Real Salt Lake Goalkeeper Nick Rimando Named One of Six Inactive All-Stars - Real Salt Lake
- Earthquakes Academy to Open Generation adidas Cup Play Tonight - San Jose Earthquakes
- Timbers Weekly Update - Portland Timbers
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Whitecaps FC Striker Eric Hassli Named 2011 MLS All-Star - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Salvadorean-American Gerson Mayen Leaves Chivas USA - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Red Bulls Announce Traveling Roster, Broadcast Details for 2011 Emirates Cup - New York Red Bulls
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Red Bulls Midfielder Joel Lindpere Named to MLS All-Star Squad Inactive List - New York Red Bulls
- FC Barcelona's Travel Roster Unveiled - FC Dallas
- United Academy Set for Generation adidas Cup - D.C. United
- Dwayne De Rosario Selected as Inactive MLS All-Star - D.C. United
- FC Barcelona Announces Travel Roster for 2011 Herbalife World Football Challenge - D.C. United
- Independiente Announces Travel Roster for Tuesday Exhibition - Portland Timbers
- Houston Dynamo Announce Season Ticket Prices for 2012 Season in New Downtown Stadium - Houston Dynamo
- Rapids Midfielder Sanna Nyassi Named MLS Player of the Week - Colorado Rapids
- Sporting Kansas City Digs in at Home - Sporting Kansas City
- Real Salt Lake Looks to Extend Seven-Match Undefeated Streak in MLS Play - Real Salt Lake
- Union return to MLS play vs. Colorado Rapids at PPL Park - Philadelphia Union
- Registration Deadline Nears for First Budweiser Adult Summer Showdown - FC Dallas
- FC Dallas to compete in CONCACAF Champions League vs. Alianza FC Thursday - FC Dallas
- Rapids Visit Philadelphia Union For Match On Friday - Colorado Rapids
- Chicago Fire Fix Focus on Second Half of MLS Campaign - Chicago Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Houston Dynamo Stories
- Dynamo Strike Early in 2-2 Draw at D.C. United
- Game Notes: Houston Dynamo at D.C. United
- Dynamo Fall to Vancouver 2-1; Travel to D.C. United Next Week
- DF Adolfo Machado Named to Panama's Roster for International Friendlies
- Game Notes: Houston Dynamo vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC