Hisey and Little named to league All-Star team
Barrie, ON- The Ontario Hockey League today announced that Barrie forwards Bryan Little and Rob Hisey have been named members to the 2004-05 Eastern Conference All-Star team that will compete in the Bell OHL All-Star Classic to be held Wednesday February 2, 2005 in Owen Sound, ON.
Hisey, 20, currently leads the club with 55 points (17g-38a) through 42 games this season, placing him in a tie for 5th in the league and a tie for 1st in the Eastern Conference in total points. He has posted 21 points (9g-12a) in 17 games in a Colts uniform since he was acquired in a December 1, 2004 trade from the Erie Otters. Hisey has recorded 278 points (103g-175a) in 246 career games since he entered the league in the 2001-02 season.
Little, 17, is currently third on the Colts with 40 points (19g-21a) through 41 games this season. The 2003-04 OHL Rookie of the Year will be making his first appearance in an OHL All-Star game. Little last season finished second on the team in points and first in goal scoring with 58 points (34g-24a) through 54 games, and has recorded 98 career points (53g-45a) through 105 games in the OHL.
A total of 18 skaters and two goaltenders were named to the Eastern Conference roster that will compete versus the Western Conference All-Stars in the February 2 game.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from January 18, 2005
- Platt selected as OHL All-Star - Erie Otters
- Brown named OHL Player of the Week - OHL
- Hisey and Little named to league All-Star team - Barrie Colts
- 67s Release 1,000 Tickets for Game against London Knights - Ottawa 67's
- Efthimiou An All-Star - Sarnia Sting
- OHL announces rosters for Bell OHL All-Star Classic - OHL
- OMarra and Blunden improve NHL rankings - Erie Otters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.