HEINEMANN RELEASED BY FC CINCINNATI
CINCINNATI, OH - Tommy Heinemann has been released by FC Cincinnati due to a failed entry physical, the club announced today. The club worked with Heinemann and his representation over the last two weeks getting additional medical opinions, ending with today's release.
Heinemann was acquired from San Francisco Deltas in the off-season and was officially introduced in December.
FCC travels to Bradenton, Fla., this Fri. to begin training at the IMG Academy. The team will play New England Revolution on Feb. 6 and Tampa Bay Rowdies on Feb. 10 with both matches kicking off at 3:30 p.m. ET.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from February 1, 2018
- Sacramento Republic FC Hire Todd Dunivant as General - Sacramento Republic FC
- HEINEMANN RELEASED BY FC CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati
- KICKERS RELEASE MARCEL DEBELLIS - Canadian Goalkeeper Moves on After One Season - Richmond Kickers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Foundation: More Than $50,000 Raised at Thursday's Ladies Lace up
- Technical Director Luke Sassano to Step Down for Family Reasons
- FC Cincinnati Open 2020 Season Ticket Sales to General Public
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: October 14, 2019
- "Spend to Save" at FC Cincinnati Shop this week