Hawks Announce Sixth Annual Winter Glove Drive
BOISE, ID: The Boise Hawks have announced their sixth annual Winter Glove Drive, benefiting the Salvation Army - Boise Corps. For each new pair of winter gloves donated, fans will receive a complimentary reserved seat ticket for Opening Night 2020 (June 22 vs Salem-Keizer). With Treasure Valley temperatures falling below freezing, the Hawks want to help those who are in need of keeping warm.
"The Hawks are proud to continue this program for a sixth straight year," said Boise Hawks General Manager, Mike Van Hise. "Through the combined efforts with our fan base, we hope to help those in need stay warm this winter."
Donations of new winter gloves can be made at the Hawks Front Office, located at Memorial Stadium (5600 N. Glenwood Street). Hawks Front Offices are open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Donations can be made through Friday, February 7, 2020.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from January 6, 2020
- Hawks Announce Sixth Annual Winter Glove Drive - Boise Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Boise Hawks Stories
- The Park at Memorial Stadium Opens Friday, May 22
- Boise Hawks Launch "Treasure Valley Hometown Heroes"
- Boise Hawks Join Minor League Baseball's CommUNITY First Campaign
- Boise Hawks Release 2020 Promotional Schedule
- Three Former Boise Hawks Invited to Rockies' Spring Training